Follow!!

Friday, July 16, 2010

The Inspiration

Oxymoron (noun) = A combination of contradictory words
Oxymora = A plural form of Oxymoron

We are faced with decisions and contradictions just about every day of our lives. I’m one of the strange people that actually enjoys figuring people out. I strive to weigh all decisions, be confident in my judgment and take a leap of faith. I constantly attempt to make sense of even the most complex situations. I’m a woman who loves a challenge!

Hence, the inspiration for the name of this blog, “Exploring the Oxymora”.

I will be discussing everything from events that I attend, extraordinary people that are making a positive difference, thought-provoking topics and ideas, business issues and any other interesting pieces of knowledge that come my way.

So, enjoy as I "try to make these complexities simple". (A line from one of my poems in my new book, "Betting on One Percent" which can be purchased at http://www.shop.perfectedpenpublishing.com/).


I'm allowed shameful plugs! :-)

Wishing you the best in health and happiness,
Sabrina K. Carpenter, Perfected Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment